& Doula Practice
Offering you total care & support
for the birth you want
Birth isn't predictable, but our support is.
In the most precious moment of your life, birthing your child into the world, you deserve a team around you that supports you fully. Birth Love offers you total care and support for the birth you want.
Birth Love offers you Bespoke support though all three stages of birth
- Antenatal visits
- Doula visits
- Birth planing & preparations
- Childbirth Education & Hypnobirthing
- Birth Love Starter Information Pack
2. Labour & Birth
- On call for you 24/7 from 37 weeks
- Attending you anytime you need us to
- Full Midwifery care & attendance including Insurance
- Midwifery care & doula attendance
Birthing pool equipment, Book & DVD’s
Emotional & practical Support
- Midwifery checks for you & your baby
- Personalised postnatal doula care
- Nourishing Foods & gifts
- Placenta Remedies
- Breastfeeding guidance & support
YOUR INDEPENDENT MIDWIFE WILL
- Develop a established and trusting relationship with you.
- Be the midwife you have met many times and trust for when you go into labor and throughout birth.
- Understand you and your birthing wishes and support that at the same time as making sure the delivery of you and your baby is completely safe.
- Know and understand you deeply and able to give you unique support.
- Have more freedom to practise individualised care compared to those working within the NHS.
YOUR DOULA WILL
- Provide accommodating support for the birth environment.
- Provide continuous emotional and physical support.
- Be there for you and your so your partner through this experience.
- Women report a more satisfying birth experience with doula care.
- Be a knowledgeable supportive woman who has been through labor herself.
- Be a extra pair of hands to help with organising in whatever way is needed.
Having a doula as a member of the birth team there is:
50% drop in cesarean sections
25% reduction in length of labor
30% drop in need for pain medication
60% drop in requests for an epidural
Are you ready for an empowered joyful birth?
Working with us is a completely unique experience
You will be the only birthing family we care for around your due date time, providing you absolute abundant loving care, giving you the quality one on one service that you, your baby and your family deserve.
Combining evidence based medical information and research with ancient wisdom and compassionate support we work together with you, to create a safe and fully supported birth.
You will receive continuous support throughout pregnancy, birth and after, including extensive midwifery prenatal check ups, birth preparation, birthing support and postnatal care from both your midwife & doula.
We create an environment support you as you grow confident in yourself, and in your body's amazing ability to adapt to growing and birthing your baby.
Providing bespoke care for you & your growing family is our deepest joy & passion.
Getting to know you and partners dreams and plans
Personalised Midwife appointments & checkups
Getting to know you & your dreams & plans for your little one
Exploring birth options, helping to create a birth vision & plan
Childbirth education & Hypnobirthing skills
Working & providing you with research & evidence based information
Finding your power & joy by facing your worries and fears
Teaching birthing tools of relaxation, positive visualisation, rebozo scarf techniques
Optimal positions & gentle exercises to support you and your baby
Perineal massage techniques & baby connection
Practical guidance for getting ready for birth
Mother blessing planning & creating a postnatal plan
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
Labour & Birth
Midwifery care & doula comfort, there from the moment you need it
On call for only you 24 hours a day from 37 weeks
Attention to you & your babies medical wellbeing
We will come to you when you need us too, giving continuous care for your labour & birth
One of us will be with you always, our promise
Supportive comfort measures & loving emotional support during your labour & birth
- If a transfer is needed, Kemi will be with you. Samsara will be there to back up & prepare for your homecoming
Practical support & care, so you get to focus on just you & your baby’s birth journey
We will stay with you until you are snuggled up with your newborn safely in your arms
"There is a secret in our culture, and it is not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong."
- Laura Stavoe Harm
Supporting you and your new family to have a joyful transition into parenthood
Staying with you for the first golden hours after your birth
Full midwifery care & checks for you & your baby
Creating a nurturing environment for your recovery
Supporting you to establish feeding & bonding
Bringing nurturing food & placenta remedies
Newborn baby care & support in the early days
Being there for & your partner to have time to joyfully enjoy this precious time
Still there at the end of the phone for whatever reason
Caring hands for gentle massage during your transition into New Born Mother
Six week check up, birth story & closing the bones time
"During my pregnancy Samsara kept me calm and positive, and she helped to prepare my partner and I both mentally and emotionally for childbirth and the postnatal period."
Davina, Rib and Arlo
One off payment
All payments require a holding deposit of £190 to confirm us working together with is included in full price. Insurance of £1,000 is also covered within the final amount. The total amount is to be paid by 35 weeks.
We believe every woman should have access to a safe birth.
That is why for every birth attended we donate a Birth Kit for midwife in a country in need.
How far in advance should I get in contact with you?
As soon as possible so we can let you know if we have space.
Do you offer your service in any other locations?
We offer our service in South London, Kent & Sussex. However, we do offer international services too.Please get in touch to find out more.
Are you currently booking new clients?
Yes! Please get in contact if we have space for you.
Do you offer a reduced rate?
Unfortunately offering a reduced rate is not possible however we have payment plans available.
Can I book just one of you?
Can I speak with you on the phone?
Please fill in the contact form and we can arrange a call. For urgent enquirers, you can reach Samsara on 07859060327.
When should I expect a response from you?
Once you have emailed us, you can expect a response within two days.